Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance
consumer data. Our platform (APIs, components, and rules engine)
enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate
credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs (with several exits), we’ve been
nearly doubling revenue monthly. We’re looking for passionate and
creative teammates to help us scale and supercharge the company. If
you’re looking for autonomy, impact, and cutting-edge FinTech, we’d
love to hear from you. Though fully remote, our team is the
foundation of our success. We strive for diverse backgrounds,
opinions, and approaches. We encourage respectful dissent, digging
for the truth, so that we can deliver the best product for our
clients and users. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a
clear mission stretch us individually and together.
We are an international fintech company looking for a skilled
Assistant to join our remote team to help support internal
projects, working collaboratively with our teams on both short and
long term projects. This person will oversee tasks to ensure that
projects move forward successfully and on time.
- Collaborate with the team and contribute to the entire project
- Participate in project planning.
- Attend video meetings.
- Array is a startup: the scope of the position will vary daily
depending on what our team needs you to do. Must be able to 'go
with the flow.'
- Support the CEO, C-level executives, and project leads on ad
- Manage calendars for the CEO/C-level executives.
- Work closely with the project team to resolve both small and
- Create detailed technical documentation of errors, issues, and
- Assist with invoicing.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant
- 2+ years of relevant administration experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and follow processes with minimal
- Ability to proactively address potential issues.
- Salesforce management experience.
- Experience working at a startup or in B2B SaaS product
development is a plus.
- Experience supporting CEO and C-level executives.
- Proficient using Slack, Jira, Trello, and/or similar software a
- Computer literacy.
Great products and great ideas don't happen by accident. Our
goal is to grow through the recruitment of truly exceptional
people, and we appreciate your application. Teamwork is the
foundation of our success, and we look forward to getting to know
more about you! Thank you again for considering Array—have an
The Array Recruiting Team