Supervisor, Technical Operations
Posted on: October 3, 2021
Provide technical direction for CATV operations so that the highest
possible quality of pictures and service is maintained. Hire,
train, evaluate, supervise and oversee work schedules of technical
staff, as well as contracted installers.
• Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating and supervising
• Troubleshoot and insure repair of cable system, make necessary
system adjustments and respond to customer inquiries.
• Ensure compliance in all systems of CLI, FCC, and OSHA
• Oversee new construction for adherence to technical
• All other duties as assigned or required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• 5+ years experience as a Chief Technician with familiarity with
all CATV technical jobs.
• Advanced electronics training, including RF test equipment and
transmission line theories and analytical techniques for problem
• Requires demonstrated aptitude with mechanical and electrical
• Valid drivers license required; satisfactory driving record
without major violations.
• Ability to work flexible work hours, including evenings, weekends
and holidays as required.
• Willing to be on call for 24 hours / 7 days a week.
• Must possess good written and oral communication skills.
• Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Word
Keywords: Supervisor, Technical Operations
Keywords: Mediacom, Chesapeake , Supervisor, Technical Operations, Other , Columbia, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!