Patient Care Advocate-Urgent Care
Company: Bayview Physicians Group
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Bayview Physicians Group is a rapidly growing outpatient
multi-specialty medical group, that strongly believes the
doctor-patient relationship is the cornerstone of quality
healthcare. We staff more than 900 positions in the Hampton Roads
area. Individuals who possess excellent customer service skills,
strong collegial relationships, and the desire to promote a
positive work environment are encouraged to apply. We offer a
competitive benefits package to our full time employees.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Greeting Patients in person and over the phone in a
- Scheduling appointments.
- Assisting patients during the check in and check out
- Effectively routing messages and documents in the electronic
- General administrative support for practice operations.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality at all times.
Qualifications And Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong telephone and computer skills
- Previous medical office experience preferred
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Bayview Physicians Group, Chesapeake , Patient Care Advocate-Urgent Care, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!