Teller - Kill Devil Hills, NC
Company: CresCom Bank
Location: Kill Devil Hills
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Under supervision, the teller position is responsible for servicing
all customers, in a variety of routine banking service functions,
regarding their accounts with CresCom Bank. This position will
service customer needs in compliance with the policy and procedures
that have been established.
- Be knowledgeable about all bank products in order to cross sell
to new and existing customers.
- Provide a superior level of customer service.
- Operate a teller line based on safe and sound operating
- Perform all routine banking service functions, including but
not limited to, customer deposits, payments, account maintenance,
check cashing and withdrawals.
- Manages and balances cash drawer.
- Prepares daily paperwork according to branch
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- High school diploma or GED with 6 months of cash handling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to work with a computer and effectively use standard
- Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Complete teller training and computer classes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: CresCom Bank, Chesapeake , Teller - Kill Devil Hills, NC, Other , Kill Devil Hills, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!