Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: The Hiller Companies
Posted on: May 7, 2022
The Hiller Companies, Inc., a national leader in the Fire
Protection and Security Industry, has an immediate opening for an
Accounts Receivable Specialist in Chesapeake, Virginia.
Salary Range: $17.00 to $20.00 per hour
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Overall responsibility for collection and payment processing
for Virginia office.
- Processing check and CC payments for open accounts receivable
- Tracking and following up on accounts receivable items before
they become past due.
- Sending our past due and collection notices.
- Researching unapplied payments and payment discrepancies.
- Assist with the daily responsibilities of the accounting
- Scan and maintain deposit backup.
- Lunch coverage for receptionist on rotating basis.
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience
- Minimum of 1 year AR experience
- Ability to work in a team-oriented office and fast paced
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Must be able to sit at a computer for the majority of a
- Must be able to multitask and be willing to take on special
projects as needed
- Knowledge of JD Edwards System preferred but not mandatory
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft office such as Word and Excel
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Voluntary Disability & Life Insurance Package
- Paid Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
The Hiller Companies, Inc. is a drug-free workplace, an equal
opportunity employer and ADA compliant.
We are proud to operate according to our Core Values:
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: The Hiller Companies, Chesapeake , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!