Toyota Collision Center Detailer
Company: First Team Automotive Group
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionFIRST TEAM TOYOTA COLLISION CENTER is looking for
an EXPERIENCED PREP DEPARTMENT WORKER to join the TEAM!!Apply
Now!!Join a Leader in the Automobile Industry and an Award-Winning
Company!First Team Toyota is a part of the First Team Automotive
Group of dealerships. We are a family-owned and operated Company
that strives to enrich the lives of its employees by providing a
modern and temperature-controlled shop, excellent working
conditions, and a Team environment!! We run a large volume
dealership, so there is always opportunity to earn great, steady
income for our Detailers!!Summary: Support Sales and Service
Department operations with clean and finely detailed vehicles.
Conform to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and time
- Washes Vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows,
and wipes down doorjambs.
- Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surface.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate
cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Applies preservation agents to interior vinyl or leather
surfaces and treats fabrics with spot- and stain-resistant
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning
equipment and various cleaning agents.
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials
which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing
experience and judgment and following product Manufacturer's
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells.
- Replaces all traces of any protective films or coverings
applied for shipment or service.
- Keep shop area neat and clean.
- Use proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products
that require protection.
- Attend all dealership and service department meetings when
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Adherence to all attendance and punctuality standards.
- Adherence to timekeeping standards; Employees are required to
record the beginning and ending times of any shift, meal break or
departure from work for personal reasons.
- Maintains a professional clean and pressed business
- Follow the Code of Business Ethics and
- Posses a acceptable driving record
- Able to pass background check and drug screening
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
Working Conditions:This physically demanding position requires
frequent movement; i.e. bending, lifting, reaching, squatting, and
getting into and out of various vehicles repeatedly during the work
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Company Paid Employee Life Insurance of $25,000
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- Discounts on Vehicles, Parts and Service!!
Keywords: First Team Automotive Group, Chesapeake , Toyota Collision Center Detailer, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!