Company: Open Systems Technologies
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Our client is looking for a UX Designer to join their team in
As a UX Designer you will be responsible for researching,
designing, and continuously enhancing user experiences for our
customers while improving customer engagement, satisfaction, and
conversion. You will display exceptional interface design and
creative problem-solving skills with expert-level hands-on
knowledge of creating wireframes, prototypes, and detailed mockups
utilizing industry-standard tools, such as Figma or Axure. You will
engage in data-driven user research and discovery to identify user
pain points and opportunities. You will collaborate with product
managers and all related stakeholders to define, ideate, test, and
validate multichannel experiences to help deliver world-class
As an ideal candidate you will lead multifaceted UX design projects
for the organization's digital initiatives and utilize your
knowledge of UX processes, tools, and industry best practices
combined with excellent management skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform research and define UX strategy based on user
- Lead the UX process through phases including defining,
researching, analyzing, designing, and validating.
- Utilize a process-driven approach to develop wireframes,
prototypes, and detailed visual mockups based on strategy and
- Create guidelines and collaborate with product managers,
stakeholders, and outside business partners to ensure end-to-end
- Conduct brainstorming sessions to explore UX routes and
- Develop personas, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows.
- Communicate UX Design verbally and visually to all stakeholder
and productively capture and address feedback.
- Work closely with the Product Managers and the Director of UX
and Product Management to continuously enhance user experiences,
identify issues, and provide solutions.
- Collaborate with Operations, Marketing, IT, and other teams to
ensure design implementation and delivery.
- Develop and maintain design specifications and ensure
consistencies through products.
- Scope UX Design initiatives and manage deliverables.
- Be an advocate for UX Design best practices and ensure
multichannel design consistencies while staying aligned with
emerging trends and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in UX/UI Design or Human-Computer
Interaction, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in omnichannel UX/UI Design.
- Expert knowledge of building prototypes and wireframes in
Figma, Axure, Adobe XD or other similar programs.
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design, methodologies, and UX
- Good understanding of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, HTML,
- Proven record of identifying and solving complex UX problems
through a process-driven approach.
- Experience in conducting usability tests and design
- Experience in conducting comparative analysis and research
through interviews, surveys, observation, and immersion.
- Ability to lead and prioritize multiple UX design deliverables
under tight timelines.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics or similar web
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for innovation and digital product development.
- E-commerce experience is a plus.
- Must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19, as defined by the CDC,
by the date of hire. Proof of vaccination required. Request for
medical or religious accommodation must be made prior to the start
Keywords: Open Systems Technologies, Chesapeake , UX Designer, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!