QA shipboard Inspector
Company: Tecnico Corporation
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary:Responsible for performing corporate
Level II/III Nondestructive testing in the VT, PT, MT, and/or UT
methods in an ISO 9001 environment. Duties and
- Must be detail oriented.
- Perform "I", "V", "G" hold points, and critical coating
inspections on Naval, MSC, USCG, and/or commercial vessels.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Closes out all QA documentation for customer review or audit
- Conduct QA training throughout the corporation as
- Perform Nondestructive examination methods (VT, PT, MT, and/or
UT) at Level II/III as required.
- Develop inspection plans and reports for various project
personnel to follow by, assisting in the preparation of QA
workbooks for AIT work, and researching customer specifications and
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Able to withstand environmental factors such as:
- o Outside weather conditionso High, precarious placeso Exposed
to fumes and airborne particleso Very loud noise level
- Required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, feel, and reach
with hands and arms on a regular basis.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and seek
assistance with weights over 50 lbs.
- Occasionally perform other physical activities as required,
- o Stoopingo Bendingo Squattingo Climbing (including but not
limited to, vertical and incline ladders, masts, and king posts)o
Crawling (including but not limited to, through scuttles, manhole
covers, tanks, and voids) Experience Requirements:
- NDT Level II/III certifications in the VT, PT, MT, and/or UT
- Knowledge of QA processes as they apply to ISO 9001 quality
- Other Requirements:
- Must be able to obtain a Government facility security
- Must be able to pass Drug Screening, Work Ability
- Must be willing top work Weekends and Over time EEO/ AA/ M/ F/
Keywords: Tecnico Corporation, Chesapeake , QA shipboard Inspector, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!