Senior Modeling and Simulation Specialist
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Senior Modeling and Simulation SpecialistJob Category:
Information TechnologyTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance
Required to Start: SecretEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel
Required: Up to 10%Type of Travel: Continental US
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI Intl. is seeking multiple senior Modeling and Simulation
Specialists to support NSWC Corona Division Navy Continuous
Training Environment (NCTE) PM deliver FST and LVC training
capability. M&S Specialists are expert in modeling and
simulation functions or operations such as, but not limited to
exercises, plans, coordination, demonstrations, and instruction in
fields such as, but not limited to health, environmental,
transportation, law enforcement, military, and civil agencies.
More About the Role:
- Provides supervision and guidance on the proper operation and
use of simulation models and exercises.
- May support live, constructive, or virtual training.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals and independently performs a wide variety of
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered
to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- May report to an executive or director.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Twelve years of experience in modeling & simulation or related
- BS in related field
- DoD 8140/8570 compliant and certified
- US Secret Clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- MS and/or Ph.D.
- Scrum Master
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to
make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and
services in support of national security missions and government
transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian
customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any
federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination
requirements. All new hires are required to report their
Keywords: CACI, Chesapeake , Senior Modeling and Simulation Specialist, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!