Help Desk Specialist
Location: Elizabeth City
Posted on: June 20, 2022
JPI is hiring a Helpdesk Specialist to join our team. This
position provides phone and in-person support to users in the areas
of e-mail, directories, standard Windows desktop applications, and
other applications. They may serve as the initial point of contact
for troubleshooting network applications, and hardware/software PC
and printer problems.Open to W2 and 1099
- Responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the
production of the document.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to
perform the functions of the job.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising
- Works under immediate supervision; typically reports to a
supervisor or manager.
- Experience developing and providing technical and end-user
documents on technical services, computer hardware and application
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience; Prior Help Desk
experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge of PC operating systems, e.g., DOS, Windows, as well
as networking and mail standards and work on a help desk.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing and a
positive customer service attitude.
- Associate's degree in relevant field required; Bachelor's
- U.S Citizenship and ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is
required.JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
Keywords: JPI, Chesapeake , Help Desk Specialist, Other , Elizabeth City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!