Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Elizabeth City
Posted on: August 2, 2022
JPI is hiring a Quality Assurance Specialist/Tester to join our
team to help achieve project goals by managing and monitoring all
installed systems and infrastructure. This position will be working
with the US Coast Guard clients in Elizabeth City, North
Carolina.Open to 1099 and W2 applicants.Responsibilities
- Provides execution of project Quality Assurance Plan and the
implementation of procedures that conforms to project
- Preform QA/testing of IBM Maximo Asset Management
- With oversight, responsible for activities involving quality
assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory
- Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and
- Develops and implements procedures and test plans for assuring
quality in a system development environment which supports large
databases and applications.
- Capable of defining all required database administration
policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and SOPs. Required
- Experience performing QA/testing of IBM Maximo Asset Management
implementations preferred. Qualifications
- Two (2) years' work experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field OR at minimum
A.A./A.S. in related field OR IT Certification.
- US Citizen able to pass the required background check to hold a
Homeland Security Clearance. JPI is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: JPI, Chesapeake , Quality Assurance Specialist, Other , Elizabeth City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!