Company: CB Homecare
Location: Elizabeth City
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job DescriptionCBHomeCare/QHSMon & Wed
10:30a-12:30pCBHomeCare/QHSWe are hiring compassionate, hard
working, friendly and reliable PCAs to work with individuals who
need us!CBC's MissionCBC's mission is to support people with
intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD) and their
families to achieve their fullest potential by matching them with
the most talented, well-trained, and compassionate caregivers
anywhere.Why work at CBC?The most important thing we do is strive
to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve. It's
highly rewarding, and it's why our company exists! If making a
lasting difference in someone's life is a priority for you and your
career goals, then we want to help you get there. CBC is a growing
family of provider agencies serving individuals across North
Carolina and Rode Island. In addition, CBC offers:
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision,company paid life
insurance, short term disability insurance, 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules including full and part time
- Comply with all policies and procedures set out by the Quality
Home Staffing / Community Based Home Care.
- Position is responsible for providing services as assigned by
the RN Field Supervisor in accordance with the individual's
approved service plan.
- The Personal Care Attendant is required to report any
deviations in an individual's functional or medical condition to
the appropriate agency personnel.
- Services must be provided during the assigned schedule for each
- Deviations from the assignment including, but not limited to
the following must be reported to the agency.
- Deviations from the assigned schedule
- Individual declining specific tasks or requesting unassigned
- Individual expecting to be unavailable for a shift or multiple
- Hospitalizations, Rehab, or Facility placement.
- Incidents, accidents or other events that are not aligned with
the individual's plan of care. The Personal Care Assistant, must be
able to demonstrate competence with assigned ADLs and IADLs and
perform these tasks in line with the plan of care. o ADLs may
include, but are not limited to: ▪ Bathing ▪ Dressing ▪ Mobility ▪
Toileting ▪ EatingADLs may include but are not limited to: ▪
Cooking ▪ Cleaning ▪ Shopping ▪ Transportation ▪ Escort Companion
or Sitter services, as assigned in the care plan Qualifications
- High school graduate of equivalent
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- An individual's criminal history check complying with 6.0
Clinical Coverage Policy 3L.
- Do not have a finding on the North Carolina Health Care
Registry in accordance with G.S.131E256
- Experience in Home and Community Based Services,
- Current Tb Skin Test
- Have reliable transportation and proof of current automobile
Keywords: CB Homecare, Chesapeake , PCA, Other , Elizabeth City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!