Patient Care Advocate
Company: Bayview Physicians Group
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Company OverviewBayview Physicians Group is a rapidly growing
outpatient multi-specialty medical group, that strongly believes
the doctor-patient relationship is the cornerstone of quality
healthcare. We staff more than 900 positions in the Hampton Roads
area. Individuals who possess excellent customer service skills,
strong collegial relationships, and the desire to promote a
positive work environment are encouraged to apply. We offer a
competitive benefits package to our full time employees.
-Responsibilities and Duties -
- Greeting Patients in person and over the phone in a
- Scheduling appointments.
- Assisting patients during the check in and check out
- Effectively routing messages and documents in the electronic
- General administrative support for practice operations.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality at all times.
-Qualifications and Skills -
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong telephone and computer skills
- Previous medical office experience preferredPowered by
Keywords: Bayview Physicians Group, Chesapeake , Patient Care Advocate, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!