Sr. Claim Examiner - CSC Property
Company: Ace Group
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Description - External
- Analyze first reports and promptly contact insured/claimants.
- Effectively evaluate contract language and identify coverage
- Promptly and appropriately develop the file to provide accurate
and timely investigation and loss analysis.
- Maintain an active file diary to move file toward
- Establish accurate and timely reserves.
- Recognize and pursue recovery.
- Adhere to all statutory and regulatory fair claims
- Recognize and identify potential fraudulent claims.
- Effectively manage the use, work product and expenses of
- Effectively evaluate claim facts and negotiate claim
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with
internal and external customers.
- Serve as a technical resource to lesser experienced Adjusters
on the team.
- Successfully contribute to the development and delivery of the
team's goals, objectives and results.
- Supports workload surges and/or Catastrophe Operations as
needed to include working overtime during designated CATs.
- Ability to successfully pass a State licensing exam within 3
months or three attempts whichever comes sooner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Full knowledge of insurance contracts, investigation
techniques, legal requirements and insurance regulations.
- Ability to work effectively in teams and with a wide variety of
- An aptitude for evaluating, analyzing, and interpreting
- Excellent skills in the areas of:
- Customer service
- Investigation techniques
- Time management and the ability to multi-task
- Verbal and written communication
- Negotiation and reserving
- Innovative thinking
- If you do not already have one, you will be required to obtain an
applicable resident or designated home state adjusters license and
possibly additional state licensure. EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- If you do not already have one, you will be required to obtain
an applicable resident or designated home state adjusters license
and possibly additional state licensure.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and
compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our
policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion,
and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard
to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national
origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical
condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age,
and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law.
Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we
hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees.
Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and
retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or
Keywords: Ace Group, Chesapeake , Sr. Claim Examiner - CSC Property, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!