Company: Loomis US
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Service and repair of all fleet vehicles. Pay Range: $25.00 to
$32.00 per hour depending on certifications and experience
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform preventive maintenance (lube, oil change, replace
belts, hoses, inspect brakes, repack bearings, check tires, on all
size vehicles. Must perform per month.
- Diagnose and effectively repair mechanical, engine and
electrical irregularities/malfunctions on all size vehicles.
- Drive automatic and standard shift vehicles for testing,
transfer, and pick-up/delivery of parts.
- Perform inventory and order parts, supplies, as needed.
- Ability to read and understand technical service manuals,
repair orders, labels, and gauges (in English).
- Ability to write work orders, purchase orders.
- Ability to communicate verbally (in English) using telephone
for ordering parts and supplies.
- Possession of valid driver's license and ability to drive both
automatic and standard transmission vehicles from 2,000 to 50,000
lbs. in size.
- Unrestricted ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop, squat, lift
(up to 50 lbs.), push, pull, climb, and lie on back in horizontal
position for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to hoist any size vehicle with lift device (vehicle
jack) using foot and arm pumping motion.
- Full-time schedule consists of an average of 40 hours per week
for a 5-day period. Benefits: Loomis offers one of the most
comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which
- Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Industry leading Training and Development With a network of
nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management
centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout
financial institutions and retail businesses across the US. Loomis
prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career
advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company's
managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in
the branches as driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be
challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for
decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the
drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status
Keywords: Loomis US, Chesapeake , Diesel Mechanic, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!