Company: Autumn Care of Chesapeake
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Autumn Care of Chesapeake - We are a leader in the long-term
care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment
to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from
the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber
Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care
and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Friendly and Welcoming Staff!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- CNA or PCA Certification preferred -
- Experience in LTC preferred -
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of
recreational, social, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual
programs, in accordance with the resident's assessment and care
Shift & Wage:
- Part-Time Opportunity Available -
- Shifts Needed: Weekends -
- Wage: $10 per hour
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Autumn Care of Chesapeake, Chesapeake , Activities Assistant, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!