Posted on: March 16, 2023
Description:Loads, unloads, and moves materials within facility,
or work site, performing any combination of warehouse operations.
Operates bagging machine in accordance with established safety and
- Prepares products or materials for shipment by assembling or
selecting appropriate size shipping containers and properly packing
items to be shipped for damage free delivery.
- Performs basic maintenance tasks on machines - troubleshooting,
small repairs, with assistance from maintenance staff
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to
shipping or to other designated areas.
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and
- Load hoppers with product for processing in robot bagging
- Operates forklift to move material to designated locations to
- Inspects material handling equipment for defects and performs
- May assist with loading pallets into trucks or on
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Maintains a neat and clean work area by disposing of waste
material, cardboard or packing materials, and stacking
pallets.Skills: forklift, heavy equipment, industrial forklift,
mechanical aptitude, Heavy equipment, loading/unloading trucks,
maintenance repairAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- MUST HAVE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED
- 2-4 years of recent / relevant experience operating a forklifts
in either a warehouse or industrial environment Experience
Level:Intermediate Level About Aerotek: We know that a company's
success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Chesapeake , Equipment Operator, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...