Member Services Representative Sub
Company: Planet Fitness
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Looking to pick up extra hours? Join our team!
As a Member Service Representative Sub, you will have flexibility in your schedule, as you provide the team added support when needed!
We are Excel Fitness, a Planet Fitness franchise group based out of Austin, TX with 90+ clubs and growing! Since 2016, we have grown from 16 locations in TX to over 90 locations in 6 states in great markets like Austin, Dallas, Raleigh, Tulsa, and NW Arkansas. We are opening new clubs each year and with that kind of growth, you can build a great career here! In fact, most of our senior managers started at the front desk and worked their way up to now earning base salaries that begin at $42k as a GM, $60k as a Regional manager (responsible for 5-10 locations), and all the way up to over a $100k as a Regional Director overseeing 10+ locations!
But it all starts at the front desk - where all of our Team Players (what we call our employees) are responsible for creating a positive member experience through superior level of customer service and cleanliness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide an exceptional customer service experience by filling in for available shifts when needed.
* Responsibilities include:
* Be on call to assist with shift coverage, as needed
* Check members into the system.
* Take prospective members on tours then assist them with the new account sign-up process
* Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
* Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
* Detailed cleaning in all areas of the facility.
* Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member's expectations.
* People with positive mental attitudes excel here!
* Customer service background preferred.
* Punctuality and reliability is a must.
* Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
* High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Continual standing and walking during shift.
* Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
* Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
* Will occasionally encounter commercial cleaning products during shift.
* Our team players and members are our top priority! That's why we are following super-strict safety and cleaning protocols.
* Mask up! All of our team players are required to wear masks at all times while in-club and members are required to follow all state & local mask mandates.
* Squeaky Clean! We've always been known for our clean clubs, but we have kicked that up to ensure our equipment and facilities are effectively sanitized against COVID-19.
* Social Fitnessing! We offer a touch-less check in for our members and promote keeping a safe distance between all.
* Need a day off? Full time employees have paid leave to take a break!
Benefits & Perks
* Make payday any day by taking advantage of our financial wellness benefit, MyFlexPay
* Every Team Player receives a FREE Planet Fitness Black Card Membership
* Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) gives you free and confidential access to counseling resources
* PLUS - Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Parental Leave, and Health Insurance Benefits are offered to all eligible Team Players
What are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!
Compensation: $12.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there's plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our Planet.
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR YOU.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Looking to pick up extra hours? Join our team!
Keywords: Planet Fitness, Chesapeake , Member Services Representative Sub, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
here to apply!