Company: MID-ATLANTIC WASTE SYSTEMS
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Salary Range: $22-$27/Hour
Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems is the region's leading second-stage
manufacturer of heavy equipment. We are looking for an individual
that takes pride in working with their hands and that is passionate
about delivering a quality product. If this sounds like you, our
Welder position is the role you have been waiting for.
As a Welder, you will:
- Service equipment as required to keep it in proper and safe
- Conduct root cause analysis of hydraulic plumbing leaks and
perform needed repairs.
- Assist other team members in solving complex mechanical,
electrical, and hydraulic issues.
- Maintain a neat and clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Experience in welding, cutting, and layout operations.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, and electrical and
- Must have own tools including welding helmet. Why Mid-Atlantic?
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package!
- Excellent Benefits, Including Medical, Dental, Vision,
Paid-Time Off & More
- Professional Development
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 401K with Company Match
- Employee Referral Program
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Quarterly Tool Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program We are an equal employment
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: burner, fitter, gas metal arc welding, grinder,
ironworker, metal, metal inert gas, pipeline, rail, railing
Keywords: MID-ATLANTIC WASTE SYSTEMS, Chesapeake , Welder, Other , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!