Product Management Analyst Senior
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Product
Management Analyst Senior for our San Antonio-Westridge South,
Phoenix, Colorado Springs, Tampa, Chesapeake, office or 100% Remote
Accountable for analyzing the profitability, competitiveness and
sales performance for the product life cycle. Incumbents support
Product Managers and partner with other Centers of Excellence
(COEs) to compile, analyze and interpret data to make strategic and
tactical recommendations. Responsible for defining the business
questions and providing insights to improve business
performance.Job RequirementsAbout USAAUSAA knows what it means to
serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S.
military members and their families. This singular mission requires
a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.In each of the
past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to
Work For--, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military
Friendly-- Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran
workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply. (17
seconds) (31 seconds)
- Evaluates profit, competitive and sales performance as compared
to plan or key metrics.
- Subject matter expert in consulting and advising the Product
Manager on information impacting their business goals.
- Interacts with key stakeholders across the business to deliver
insights that drive the business goals (to include but not limited
to: Marketing, Operations, SFO, Legal, Experiences, Digital
- Partners with information technology and business analysts on
- Formulates responses to member inquiries elevated by Member
Contact teams, as necessary.
- Researches internal and external information and conducts
associated data analyses to assist with product feasibility.
- Runs moderate to complex statistical models and may present
results of research and analysis to senior Product Management
leadership, as necessary.
- Partners with the Product Manager in the development of product
dashboards and metrics.Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 6 or more years relevant business support and/or general
- Advanced level of experience in conducting complex statistical
- Advanced knowledge of applicable Microsoft Office
applications.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different
job level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5
minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your
- 4 or more years of Property & Casualty experience, particularly
in one or more key functions (e.g., Product Management, Pricing,
Underwriting, Finance, etc.).
- Proven complex data analytical experience and the ability to
demonstrate an aptitude for pulling data as well as analyze trends
to make recommendations to leadership.
- Proficient knowledge of SAS, SQL, Tableau or similar
- Highly effective communication and salesmanship skills
leverages to teach, mentor, and influence business
- Demonstrated Bias for Action in an environment of ambiguity.The
above description reflects the details considered necessary to
describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of
the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible
business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical,
dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building
programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing
education will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation
assistance is available for this position.For Internal
Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current position (from date
of hire or date of placement) or must have manager's approval prior
to posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening
is 11/09/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, Chesapeake , Product Management Analyst Senior, Professions , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!