Service Technician - The Amber at Greenbrier
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Bonaventure Property Management is a real estate private equity
company headquartered in Arlington, VA which was founded in 1999.
Bonaventure specializes in multifamily asset management,
development, and redevelopment, design and construction, primarily
in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern US. Bonaventure is fully
integrated to oversee every phase of the acquisition, management,
and disposition of our properties.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package. It includes a very
generous contribution to our group health plan, dental coverage,
short and long term disability, life insurance, and most
importantly, we match 50% of the first 6% on our 401(k) plan. We
offer 20 vacation/PTO days.
Our Mission Statement:
To continually exceed the expectations of our employees, customers,
and investors. Provide our employees with a fun environment for
personal growth, financial security, and career advancement while
fostering a "sense of family." Strive to ensure that our customers
and investors receive exceptional service and value; they have a
choice and they chose us.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to
serve as Service Technician for a rapidly growing and dynamic
property management organization. The Service Technician is
responsible for the general maintenance of the apartment community
to include performing repairs, troubleshooting, apartment turnover,
and performing preventative maintenance. This is an outstanding
career opportunity for an energetic service professional to be part
of a passionate team of A players, committed to Bonaventure's Core
Values: Growth, Reputation, Attitude, Collaboration, Impact and
This position reports to the Service Supervisor.
Specific responsibilities: Contributions to Core Values
- Participate in training classes, development plans, online
learning and meetings.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines, recommendations, meetings, and
- Respond to all on-call emergencies in a timely manner.
- Complete service requests in 24 hours.
- Communicate timely with residents, vendors and property
- Inspect grounds, buildings, and other community features daily
to identify required maintenance tasks, minimize liability
concerns, and ensure excellent curb appeal at all times.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by the Maintenance
- Complete and follow up on all open service requests.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Ensures every interaction in the community, on the phone, and
via email are of the highest level are in line with our passion for
- Working knowledge and use of general maintenance equipment.
- Experience in apartment maintenance including basic electrical
& plumbing diagnostics/repair preferred.
- Above average ability to communicate with clients and with
co-workers both verbally and in writing.
- Basic personal computer skills and ability to learn specialized
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including some weekends,
holidays, and a rotating on call schedule.
- Ability to learn and comply with industry legal requirements,
especially related to Federal and Local Fair Housing Laws.
- Provide a valid drivers license, and have reliable
- HVAC certification preferred (CFC Type 2).
- Knowledge of appliance an apartment hardware repair.
- Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background
investigation and drug screening.
- Bonaventure is willing to assist with obtaining EPA
certification within 6 months of employment.
Bonaventure is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits
Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Bonaventure is committed
to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees
and to providing employees with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at
Bonaventure are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion
or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected
by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Bonaventure will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on
any of these characteristics. Bonaventure encourages applicants of
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Bonaventure, Chesapeake , Service Technician - The Amber at Greenbrier, Professions , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!