Systems Analyst II - AD Windows Engineering
Company: Dollar Tree Stores
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The Systems Analyst is responsible for the design, management
and administration of all Windows Active Directory, Azure AD, and
O365 technologies. This position will support the general overall
organization for all Windows enterprise servers, desktops, and
laptop systems. Scope includes corporate headquarters,
distributions centers, remote offices, cloud, data center, and
disaster recovery site. Primary Responsibilities:
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all Windows systems.
- Provide top tier support for all Azure AD and O365 systems
- Manage Active Directory and all Domain Controllers.
- Manage domain and domain controller security policies.
- Group policy administration, end user workstation and
- Provide detailed and advanced technical advice and guidance for
all Windows Operating systems.
- Participates in or lead projects to implement or enhance IT
- Ensure servers meet proper performance and capacity
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all corporate, distribution
center and field management applications.
- Analyze and recommend for the growth of the enterprise servers
for Dollar Tree.
- Monitor and forecast the capacity, cost, and performance
requirements on all servers.
- Manage the policies and procedures to ensure all network
systems are adequately protected from viruses or other malicious
- Create and maintain accurate documentation for domain
technologies, including installation, configuration, and
appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Provide training as required to other IT Operations
- Perform project and non-project related tasks and activities to
support the department's goals and objectives.
- Support after-hours call escalation on a rotating weekly basis
- Ensure smooth transitions from project integration to daily
- Advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills, with a history
of delivering accurate and timely solutions in both individual and
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, with a
history of completing projects and tasks on-time, in both
individual and group situations.
- Define and improve process and technology standards for the
- Maintain high level of expertise in current and emerging
- Research and evaluate industry developments and trends.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows server, including
in-depth understanding of Active Directory, Azure AD, Microsoft
O365, and Windows-based systems across an enterprise
- 5-7+ years in the computer field
- Extensive PowerShell scripting experience
- Experience with Microsoft PKI
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM administration
- A customer oriented attitude and desire to help other succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
other related field. Equivalent work experience may be a
- Microsoft ADFS
- Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Active Directory Trust relationships
- Knowledgeable in server hardware, preferably Dell Servers
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these
requirements are the exclusive standards of the position.
Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any
other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor.
Keywords: Dollar Tree Stores, Chesapeake , Systems Analyst II - AD Windows Engineering, Professions , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!