Facilities Maintenance Technician
Company: PeopleShare Inc
Posted on: May 10, 2022
***PeopleShare is searching for a Facilities Maintenance
Technician for an incredible global company!***Job Details for
Facilities Maintenance Tech:
- Schedule: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday, may require some nights and
- Pay Rate: $19.00-$24.00
- Temp to Hire
- Generous Benefits Package!
- As the Facility Technician, you will be responsible for the
general maintenance and upkeep for multiple facilities by ensuring
proper upkeep of the grounds and equipment, plumbing, mechanical,
landscaping, structural, custodial, and repairs. Job
Responsibilities & Description for Facilities Maintenance Tech:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure safety, proper
functionality, and aesthetics of 29 facilities, equipment, or
fixtures under the supervision of a more senior technician by
following established preventive maintenance schedules and
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional
systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and
recommendations using a pre-established check sheet.
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be
limited to replacement or repair of fixtures using appropriate
hand, power and specialty tools.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance
- Provides assistance with outside contractors and repair work.
Follows up on work reviews and ensures that outside services are
- Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work Job
Requirements for Facilities Maintenance Tech:
- Minimum 3 years progressively responsible experience in general
- Must possess knowledge and experience gained through several
managerial positions and have had a successful experience as a
center property technician.
- Have proficient knowledge of reading project development plans,
HVAC, plumbing, carpentry and electrical and property and
pool/aquatic facilities operations.
- Have knowledge and follow state and local building, fire,
health codes, work with approved vendors, follow all OSHA safety
requirements and laws and proper certifications of insurance.
- Have proficient knowledge of computers with continued education
in Excel and Word and software to position.
- Must be punctual and reliable at all times.PeopleShare is the
leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and
permanent jobs in Virginia (VA) - Chesapeake, Newport News,
Norfolk, Suffolk, & Virginia Beach. We have openings for
receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office
managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable
clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly,
production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and
maintenance mechanics.PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability,
veteran status, or any other protected category or class under
federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all
locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Keywords: PeopleShare Inc, Chesapeake , Facilities Maintenance Technician, Professions , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!