OPERATIONS ANALYST REPORTING AND ANALYTICS
Company: Dollar Tree Stores
Posted on: August 2, 2022
This role is responsible for providing oversight for all store
operations related metrics and KPIs with the exception of store
payroll. This position will also prepare various ad hoc, weekly,
monthly and quarterly analyses as deemed appropriate by leadership.
This position will support leadership with all strategic projects
and initiatives. This position will function as a liaison between
Field Operations and SSC (i.e. KPI Research, troubleshooting) to
include completing analysis for metric performance and development
of programs and reports to improve business performance.
#LI-TM1Principal Duties and Responsibilities - Primary
responsibilities listed in order of importance
- Responsible for compiling, analyzing and providing detailed and
summary reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to provide
optics on organizational performance, help drive expense savings
and profitability at both a store and store operations support
- Organize and analyze Big Data to create substantial shareholder
value (e.g., enterprise architecture, data lake, next gen BI, data
management, et al.)
- Create analytics led performance management models spanning
multi-functions with direct/ indirect causality, used to inform
strategic and operational planning and decision making Architect
enterprise-wide data and analytics transformations pertaining to
enterprise data management, reporting automation/ simplification,
data science, next generation analytics technology/ platform
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for area
of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an
in- depth evaluation of variable factors
- Procure data from various sources to create reports and
summaries, analyze results
- Format and present findings to all levels of the organization
ranging from C-suite down
- Monitor various KPIs and dashboard formats working with the
field and various departments to resolve issues.
- Identify root causes for business problems and analyze various
metrics in order to provide business commentary and solutions and
support overall Store Simplification.
- Other duties as assigned. Minimum Requirements/Qualifications -
Summary of knowledge, experience and education required.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Data
Analytics or related work experience is required.
- Work Experience: 1-3+ years of experience in Retail Operations,
Project Management or Financial Operations is required.
- Job Related Skills: Candidate must demonstrate strong
analytical, communication, and organizational skills. Candidate
must be deadline driven, work well under pressure and possess the
ability to identify operational inefficiencies and make appropriate
recommendations for correction.
- Computer Skills: Must have ADVANCED Excel skills and be
proficient in MS Access, Word, PowerPoint and SQL.
- Office work environment, 40+ work hours per week
- Some travel may be required (less than 10%)
- Desired Qualifications - Desired but not required.
- Master's in Business Administration or related field of study
is a plus.
- Retail Operations and Financial Analysis experience preferred.
Basic knowledge of accounting principles are a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle VB is a plus.
Keywords: Dollar Tree Stores, Chesapeake , OPERATIONS ANALYST REPORTING AND ANALYTICS, Professions , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!