Company: T-Solutions , Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2022
OverviewWe are currently seeking candidates for a Program
Analyst position to support our Wallops Island Program Manager.
This position offers a hybrid remote work schedule. -Surface Combat
Systems Center (SCSC) Wallops Island, VA requires support for
management, engineering, operation, and technical expertise for
activation, operations, maintenance and engineering of equipment,
systems, and computer programs in support of all Naval Sea Systems
Command (NAVSEA) and Program Executive Office, Integrated Warfare
Systems (PEO IWS) missions and projects performed at SCSC. SCSC
provides live and simulated integrated warfare capabilities in a
net-centric, maritime environment to develop, test, evaluate, and
conduct fleet operations and training for the warfighter.
-Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe successful candidate will
assist the program manager by facilitating processes related to
contract deliverables, quality control, risk/issue management,
workforce training, technical writing, process improvement, and
meeting/event management. -Education, Knowledge, Experience, Skills
and Abilities Required
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field is required.
- At least five years of professional experience.
- Previous experience creating briefs with MS PowerPoint.
- Previous experience preparing and editing documents in MS Word,
to include use of advanced editing and formatting features.
- Ability to manipulate data in MS Excel to include use of
formulas, pivot tables, and charts.
- Ability to use descriptive statistics to develop performance
- Previous experience creating and managing SharePoint lists,
document libraries, and WebParts is desired.
- Previous experience facilitating quality control, risk
management, and/or process improvement is desired.
- Previous experience maintaining schedules in MS Project is
- Previous experience creating fillable PDF forms is desired.
- This position includes a low level of travel. -Certificates,
- None -Qualifications
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have the ability to work remotely with reliable phone and
internet connection, with monthly office visits.
- Must have strong written communication skills.
- Must have strong MS Office skillset (specifically Excel and
- Must have strong analytical skills. -Physical Requirements
- Sitting for long periods of time, standing, walking, crouching,
- Reaching, handling, using equipment, keyboards, and mobile
- Lifting boxes (files and supplies) up to 20 lbs. -T-Solutions
is the company people want to work for and work with when seeking
global services and innovative solutions. We employ highly
qualified and uniquely skilled professionals who are committed to
providing services with integrity. We are the preferred partner to
deliver excellence and to enrich our clients, employees, and
communities. -Who We AreT-Solutions is a woman-owned, veteran-owned
small business headquartered in Chesapeake, VA that creates
exceptional, responsive solutions to complex challenges for our
global clients in the field of government contracting. - We are an
innovative, agile provider of specialized, technical solutions and
an exceptional cache of capabilities that enable mission-critical
operations and decision making. We provide the expertise and
guidance needed to help customers succeed in todays era of defense,
security, maintenance engineering, logistics, and business
transformation. Our core competencies are aligned with the current
needs of our customers; and those competencies anticipate and
facilitate work with our customer to address their future needs. We
are continually striving to adapt emerging and proven technologies
to further enhance the abilities of our customers and partners.
-T-Solutions is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer. -All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran
status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of
disability. - -T-Solutions is proud to be a Veteran-Friendly
Employer. T-Solutions does not discriminate against a qualified
applicant because of their status as a protected veteran, or their
relationship or association with a protected veteran. This includes
spouses and other family members. -
Keywords: T-Solutions , Inc., Chesapeake , Program Analyst, Professions , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!