HVAC Service Technician
Posted on: September 21, 2022
- Troubleshoot, repair, and perform maintenance on various sized
heating and cooling systems.
- Diagnose causes of breakdowns,
- Test parts with appropriate instruments
- Disassemble and reassemble parts
- Make necessary repairs to equipment and associated
- Primary areas of expertise include chillers, cooling towers,
boilers, rooftop units, heatQualifications:
- 2 - 4 years of prior work experience as a HVAC Technician.
- Completion of applicable trade school (preferred, but not
- Journeyman or Master license/applicable HVAC certifications
(preferred, but not required).
- Universal EPA/CFC certifications.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and HVAC Code
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also
know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing - Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Chesapeake , HVAC Service Technician, Professions , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!