Company: Papa John's - Churchland
Posted on: July 13, 2019
At Papa John's, our Delivery Drivers are more than just employees.
We promote from within, so you are a valuable asset with lots of
future potential for growth!ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following.-- Other duties may be assigned.--
- Pre-delivery vehicle preparation, learning the delivery area,
checking orders for quality and accuracy, following proper delivery
- Perform other assigned workstation duties including taking
phone orders and making quality products by working the pizza
cutting station and the pizza topping station.
- Execute cash management duties.
- Distributing door hangers during every shift.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, and
- Provide a high level of customer service through positive and
professional interaction with customers in person or by phone, and
acting with a sense of urgency in everything they do.
- Accurately use the POS System, process cash, check and/or
credit card transactions. Support sales efforts by suggestively
selling to increase the check average when taking an order.
- Work as part of a team and assist other team members by being
on time for their shift; supporting other workstations during their
shift, including cleaning, for example sweeping mopping wiping
counters; and completing all opening, shift change, and closing
duties, including shift cleaning.
- Maintaining organized, safe, and clean work areas; comply with
safety and security standards and procedures at all times.
- Comply with uniform and appearance standards.
- Complete all training modules that relate to this
- Comply with Team Member Handbook, and with federal, state and
local laws and ordinances.--OTHER DUTIES
- Train new Delivery Drivers in all applicable trainingPOSITION
QUALIFICATIONS: --To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, with or
without a reasonable accommodation.-- Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
essential functions.EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED preferredPHYSICAL DEMANDSWhile
performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to:
- Use hands repetitively
- Stand for prolonged periods
- Walk long distances and climb stairs,
- Grasp firmly/strongly and simply/lightly with hands, and use
fine finger dexterity.--
- The team member is frequently required to bend over, twist,
reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, repetitively
use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or static motion and
to look up and/or down, push or pull, and lift and/or move up to 50
- Occasionally, the team member is required to sit, climb,
balance, push and/or pull, and lift and/or move over 51 pounds.Work
EnvironmentWhile performing the duties of this job, the team member
is required to work:
- In various temperatures
- In a noisy environment
- Near moving mechanical parts
- With dangerous equipment, sharp tools, or hot temperatures, and
around fumes, odors, dust, or toxic chemicals.ADDITIONAL
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must possess a valid driver's license under the laws of the
state(s) where the team member works for at least six months,
acceptable motor vehicle record, proof of insurance, and
- Safely and legally operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to drive during all times of the day or night, and
may be required to drive in adverse weather conditions.
- Must possess navigational skills, including read a map,
locating addresses, and navigating adverse terrain, including
- If this team member will work more than 30 hours per week, must
be able to have flexibility to work all shifts, including open,
close and middle, or split shifts.
- Must possess ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
accurately and quickly (may use calculator.) Must be able to make
correct monetary change.
- May be required to work long hours, days, nights, or weekends,
scheduled or unscheduled, or split shifts.
- Criminal background check may be required.
- Must be team-oriented and willing to work with team to
accomplish team objectives.
- Must be customer-focused with excellent customer-service
- Must be able to independently handle any customer concern with
little or no supervision.
- Must be able to deal well with frequent task changes, delays or
- Must possess ability to verbally communicate effectively and
clearly, actively listen, and respond effectively to
- Must possess ability to comprehend written instructions.
- Must be complete on any government-required
- Must be able to work with phones, computers, fax machines and
- Bilingual in certain markets.
- Must be able to comply with uniform and appearance
Keywords: Papa John's - Churchland, Chesapeake , Delivery Driver, Professions , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!