SBIR Business Analyst
Company: Frontier Technology Inc.
Posted on: August 12, 2019
Frontier Technology, Inc. (FTI) is seeking a highly motivated and
innovative SBIR Business Analyst to join our team in Chesapeake,
Va. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys
innovative problem solving in a technical environment. The ideal
candidate would like working across multiple projects to support
geographically dispersed Government customers.
- Work under the supervision of a Project Manager according to
company policies and project specifications.
- Develop working knowledge of Small Business Innovation Research
(SBIR) contracts, delivery requirements and FTI SBIR tools, as well
as other FTI tools, to establish and work with SBIR Phase III or
other program/project teams.
- Interface with government customers and business partners to
educate and establish mutual understanding of SBIR Phase III
decision analysis product deliverables.
- Apply Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles to SBIR
Phase III programs though customer engagement and collaboration
with business partners to understand mission vision, objectives,
and goals of program/project.
- Apply SDLC principles by aligning appropriate FTI decision
analysis products to customer needs by collecting and assessing
data sets or organizational tasks, identifying technical
specifications, and developing technical design within
- Lead working groups and other meetings to collect data,
organizational processes, or other necessary research support
program/project objectives. Provide program/project updates as
- Collaborate with technical partners to present decision
analysis product demonstrations, install products, provide
training, and develop evaluation use cases.
- Scope, execute, and track technical projects. Track technical
projects across multiple programs.
- Work with SBIR Phase III program teams and government partners
to identify existing and new growth opportunities.
- Perform technical writing to include documenting standard
operating procedures, user guides, and/or regular status reports.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Business
Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or related
field with 5 years relevant work experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain/maintain a
government security clearance if required.
- Familiarity with MS Excel, Word and other MS Office tools.
- Ability to work with cross functional team (i.e. project
manager, logisticians, engineers, program analyst).
- Ability to work independently with geographically dispersed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with DoD, USN, and/or NAVWAR (formerly SPAWAR)
operations is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project, Sharepoint, JIRA, and/or
Microsoft TFS is a plus but not required.
Keywords: Frontier Technology Inc., Chesapeake , SBIR Business Analyst, Professions , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!