Business Systems Analyst
Company: Frontier Technology Inc.
Posted on: August 15, 2019
This position requires an analyst to work hand-in-hand and build
operational relationships with Program Managers, Product Support
Managers (PSMs) senior technical personnel, customer user
groups/stakeholders, other services, agencies, and industry
partners who operate with the Navy to support shared interests and
The candidate should have working knowledge of conducting product
support business case analyses (BCAs), qualitative and quantitative
analyses, risk assessments, trade-off analyses, modeling and
simulation, cost estimating, metrics analysis and identification,
business process analysis, and requirements and technical
The BSA relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
goals working under general supervision. A certain degree of
creativity and latitude is required and expected. Other
responsibilities include involvement in working groups (e.g.
training, data management, security, etc.), product support
requirements strategy refinement and development, supportability
analysis process and procedures, and analysis documentation (e.g.
Business Case Analyses, Analyses of Alternatives).
* Work under the supervision of a Project Manager according to
company policies and project specifications.
* Gather and comprehend requirements, capabilities, mission needs,
goals, vision, and objectives of the project.
* Conduct product support requirements strategy refinement and
development, supportability analysis process and procedures, and
analysis documentation (e.g. Business Case Analyses, Analyses of
* Provide strategic advice for business processes and
* Collaborate with business stakeholders and technical staff to
define and document solution alternatives
* Communicate status, business impacts, and system and scope
changes to team members, business partners, sponsors, senior
management, and other interested parties.
* Prepare and review project risks and contribute to the overall
management of risk and mitigation plans; coordinate, manage and
participate in complex risk assessment efforts if/as requested.
* (Minimum) Bachelor s degree from accredited institution of higher
* Minimum of 5 years of experience with a Bachelor s degree, or 2
years of experience with a Master s degree.
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
required to work effectively with team members and clients.
* Thorough approach to tasks, with strong attention to details and
problem solving. Able to understand work problems and procedures
and ensure accuracy of work and careful documentation.
* Demonstrated analytical skills, critical thinking and ability to
prepare concept papers, briefs and official documents using MS
Office suite applications.
* Ability to present concepts, recommendations, and project briefs
to large, diverse groups including senior level management.
* Familiar with emerging technologies and industry best
FTI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, gender identity, protected Veteran status or any other
factor protected by law.
Keywords: Frontier Technology Inc., Chesapeake , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!