Inside Sales Rep
Company: United Rentals
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
As an Inside Sales Rep at United Rentals, you will serve as a key
customer contact and consultant at our Fluid Solutions branch, with
responsibility for recommending solutions to the customer, quoting,
selling and fulfilling orders for our equipment and services based
on their needs. You will be dedicated to fluid solutions equipment
rental and supply needs. It's a great job for an ambitious
professional who has an interest in our industry and can build
relationships and provide outstanding customer service. You'll
multi-task, learn plenty and build your ability to drive sales and
If you would enjoy the advantage of selling for the world's largest
equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals.
Join us and grow your career as fast and as far as your ambition
takes you either in Sales or Operations.
Additional duties include the following:
* Establish an understanding of the rental business as it pertains
to specialty engineered rental products and services, including
electric and hydraulic pumps
* Process rental quotations, reservations and contracts
* Establish new rental and sales accounts by serving walk-in and
* Educate customers about proper equipment use
* Coordinate with all inside and outside branch employees to
deliver customer satisfaction
* Coordinate and track daily equipment pickups and returns
* Run all reports necessary to monitor equipment and facilitate
* Maintain accurate inventory records of branch assets
* Other duties assigned as needed
* Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of fluid solutions related products and applications
* Strong sales and customer service skills
* Proficiency with MS Office (especially Word and Excel)
* Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
* Keen attention to detail and diligent attention to safety
* Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe
that it takes great employees to build a great organization - and
we're passionate about helping our people grow professionally and
embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our
corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction,
diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes
medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts;
401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability
insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays,
and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and
career growth opportunities.
U.S. Part Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement
with company match/RRSP; paid time off including sick, vacation and
holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical,
dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training
and development, and career growth opportunities.
* Offered for full time roles, part time eligibility in select
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women,
minorities, protected veterans and individuals with
Keywords: United Rentals, Chesapeake , Inside Sales Rep, Sales , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!