Company: Chesapeake RV Solutions
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Do you -ENJOY -meeting new people? Do you go the extra mile to
get the job done? Are you -EXCITED -about challenging situations
and providing solutions? Do you have a servant's heart? Are you
someone that enjoys a family atmosphere among employees and team
work instead of a large corporate attitude? Are you someone that
wants to make a long lasting career in a -FUN -business?If you
answered yes to all of these, we'd like to talk to you. Chesapeake
RV Solutions is looking for a -motivated -Sales Team Member to sell
-RVs -and to join our already established -Fantastic Team
-dedicated to each other and our customers. We are always growing
and we're looking for someone who can jump into a system quickly
while contributing their own expertise. We have a number of team
members sharing the enthusiasm of the RV Lifestyle who have
provided hundreds of people each year with the opportunity to own
and enjoy an RV. Help us continue spreading that enthusiasm and
join our team!What are we looking for?
- Minimum of five years of broad experience selling big ticket
items. -If you have only sold in clothing stores or big-box stores,
please do not apply.
- Experience in finding and selecting product that meets the
customer's needs and wants. This means more than providing a lot
- Ability to sell. This means more than presenting the
- A courteous and fun attitude. -We sell Family Fun!
- Ability to work within a team atmosphere. We serve each other
and our customers.
- Have a DMV sales person license or ability to get one from the
Motor Vehicle Dealer Board. -Integrity is valued here.What will you
be doing here?
- Working and communicating with the Sale Team Members, Finance
Team Member and General Manager on a daily basis.
- Learning the company's implemented sales program and current
- Selling RVs by demonstrating features and benefits by going in
and out of travel trailers, fifth wheels, and motorhomes with the
- Communicating funding options for purchase of RVs to
- Explaining the benefits of aftermarket products.
- Processing necessary paperwork. Filling out buyers orders and
taking deposits. Making sure all final sale documentation is
properly signed and all money collected. In order to get funded and
you get paid make sure you can do them accurately.
- Of course, actually promoting the RV Lifestyle. You will need
to stay up to date on all product and aftermarket product
knowledge, follow up with customers, and prepare and attend RV
Shows, RV Sales Events and RV Open Houses. -Can you do these things
with excellence?If this describes you, we want your resume!
Keywords: Chesapeake RV Solutions, Chesapeake , Sales, Sales , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!