Company: Trolley Hospitality Companies
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job DescriptionTrolley House Refreshments is a Richmond based
refreshment services company looking to expand into the Norfolk
market and we need a Sales Representative that can build and
promote our Trolley House brand. This is an exciting opportunity
for someone in the Norfolk area wanting a flexible work-from-home
position.This year we were honored with the 'Operator of the Year'
award by the National Automatic Merchandising Association as well
as recognized as one of the Top Workplaces by the Richmond
Times-Dispatch! We understand that our success is driven by the
dedication and passion of our employees, and we strive to create a
positive and supportive workplace experience.Values we live by:
- No excuses
- Do the right thing
- Can-do attitude
- Always growing
- Help first - be part of the solution
- Transparency and Honesty - no BSPlease visit our website at
www.trolleyhouseva.com to learn more!About you:
- You can take a qualified lead and get it to "yes" without being
- You take pride in consistent communication with clients.
- You think sales is an adventure every day!
- You have a growth mindset and look for ways to develop deeper
relationships with clients and vendors.
- You are not afraid to flex your networking muscles and show no
fear when developing prospects.
- You are naturally curious and value lifelong learning.
- You understand the power of human connection and have a genuine
desire to help others.
- You are a whiz kid when it comes to details and can easily keep
names and relationships straight.Sales Representative Expectations:
- Contact prospective customers to discuss how our products and
services (micro markets, water/coffee, and pantry services) can
meet their needs. Warm leads will be provided, but you will also be
expected to find and develop your own leads.
- Make in-person presentations to prospective customers; set up
follow up meetings and tastings.
- Source and develop client referrals and prospects and respond
to sales inquiries.
- Emphasize or recommend service features based on knowledge of
customers' needs and vendor capabilities and limitations.
- Strategically maintain a book of business, ensuring a strong
presence in the community.
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Coordinate customer engagement events to include grand
openings, tastings, and lunch and learns.
- Attend sales or trade meetings or read related publications to
obtain information about market conditions, business trends,
regulations, or industry developments.
- Attend networking events to include, but not limited to AMA,
ALA, Chamber of Commerce, and IFMA.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client
relationship with follow up on sales activity.Sales Representative
Skills & Experience:
- Experience making sales presentations
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all types
- B2B sales experience preferred
- Sales experience in foodservice, hospitality, or similar a
- Ability to travel to different locations in Central Virginia
for sales calls-territory includes Norfolk, Hampton Roads, Virginia
Beach, Suffolk, Chesapeake, and Newport News areas
- Tech savvy-skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using a CRM, HubSpot experience a plus
- Sandler Sales Training or similar, a plusSales Representative
- $50k base pay, plus commissions (expect to make $75-$100k a
year once established)
- Gas allowance
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available
- 401(K) retirement plan and company match after 1 year of
- Voluntary supplemental insurance plans available
- Professional memberships, subscriptions and applicable events
- Discounts at all Trolley House Hospitality companies including
catering services, Parterre restaurant, and vending items in our
Keywords: Trolley Hospitality Companies, Chesapeake , Sales Representative, Sales , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!