Customer Experience Sales Guide
Posted on: November 26, 2022
What's under the hood:
DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance
company in the country. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, we have
more than 130+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15
reconditioning centers across the nation. Our 4,000+ employees are
focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the
right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our
dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining
what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That's Nice, But What's the Job?
As a Customer Experience Sales Guide you will use a team based
approach to ensure a one-of-a-kind sales experience for our
customers, helping them navigate the path to vehicle ownership.
While it is your ultimate responsibility to sell vehicles, you will
accomplish this goal by building relationships and providing
outstanding service to our customers.
* Connect and build partnerships with customers who have expressed
interest in purchasing a vehicle with DriveTime
* Be fully involved in both sales and customer service activities
at the Dealership
* Work out financing options for the customer, using our no haggle
sales and finance approach, while working with the team to meet the
stores monthly budget
* Partner with other Customer Experience Sales Guides and
leadership to delegate shared tasks and responsibilities, meeting
customer and company needs
* Understand and execute all administrative responsibilities
including but not limited to deal documentation and cash handling,
meeting company provided expectations
* Achieve certification of Keyholder and execute duties
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
* Base Salary: Competitive $50,000 base salary so you can focus on
your customer's experience without feeling the pressure to make the
* Monthly Bonus Potential: This position offers an opportunity to
earn extra money in your pocket every month based on team goals
* Medical, Dental and Vision: DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your
premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees
* Tuition Reimbursement: We encourage growth and development, not
only in your own career with us but also your formal education
* Paid Time Off: 16 days of PTO annually plus an additional 6 paid
* Additional Benefits. 401(k), company paid life insurance, short
and long-term disability
* Wellness Program: We want our employees to be the best versions
of themselves so our wellness program offers many exciting employee
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to
talk and write with confidence and competence for a wide variety of
* Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly.
Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must
* Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning
team environment. We work together to win together
* Goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic
and passionate about meeting the team goals
* Management material. We are looking for someone that can lead,
manage and grow within our organization
* High School diploma is required; Post-secondary degree is highly
* Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
* Valid driver's license with a decent driving record the previous
* 5+ years of sales or customer service experience
* Must thrive in a metrics-driven team sales environment
* The ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right
person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime.
Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional,
fun, and high-energy environment!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new
window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers
page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: DriveTime, Chesapeake , Customer Experience Sales Guide, Sales , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!