Full Time Member Services Representative
Company: Excel Fitness
Location: Elizabeth City
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Position: Member Services Representative - Front Desk
Reports to: General Manager (GM)/ Assistant Manager (AM) / Shift
Purpose: Help promote our Judgement Free Zone, by representing our
core values and adhering to our business drivers during each
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform to your best abilities during your assigned work
- Monitor and maintain club cleanliness and atmosphere.
- Ensure that all proper training has been completed in order to
operate safely and efficiently.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is presentable and
holding up to Excel Standard.
- Perform club inspections, complete assigned cleaning or
associated tasks along with re-inspecting said tasks.
- Process and Review Daily Club Activity Paperwork and file in
- Audit and Balance Cash Drawers on a daily basis.
- Update and Review Daily Club Reports and complete any
corresponding Data Entry Documents
- Maintain and clean the Front entrance to provide customers with
a clean, presentable, and welcoming environment
- Adhere to company's policies and guidelines and address any
- Provide a safe and secure environment for all members
- Communicate with members and a create a high level of customer
- Stocking all retail and promotional items for following
- Perform daily club inspections, complete assigned cleaning
- Understand and adhere to company standards, audit daily
paperwork, and help resolve any day-to-day customer issues.
- Audit club inventory and communicate with GM, AM and Shift Lead
on recommendations of inventory orders.
- Staying up to date on all required certifications and training
- Communicating with, promoting, touring, and assisting prospects
and potential members
- Assisting General Manager and Assistant Manager with club
promotions, training, and implementation of any operational
- Ensuring Facility complies with all state and federal laws and
- Operating and Assisting applicable members with use of Tanning,
hydro, and Total Body Enhancement Equipment and making sure all
applicable paperwork and procedures are adhered to. Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Familiar with Excel mission, values, vision, and culture, as
well as the Planet Fitness brand and operational requirements
- Great communication skills with internal and external
- Must be team oriented, motivated and well organized. Benefits &
- Make payday any day by taking advantage of our financial
wellness benefit, MyFlexPay
- Every Team Player receives a FREE Planet Fitness Black Card
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) gives you free and
confidential access to counseling resources
- PLUS - Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Parental Leave, and Health
Insurance Benefits are offered to all eligible Team Players Other
- Work Environment: This job operates in a fitness club
environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, photocopiers, fax machines and phones. The noise level
in the club environment may be loud on a regular basis.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with
hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit,
climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must
frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and
move objects up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time OR
part-time, non-exempt position. A non-exempt employee is one who is
entitled to the minimum wage and/or overtime pay protections of the
FLSA. Days and hours of work can be expected to be between 1-40
hours a week. Club hours vary per location. These hours are subject
to change at any time dependent on business needs.
- EEO Statement: Excel Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity in
recruitment, hiring, career advancement, and all other employment
- Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties
or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Excel Fitness, Chesapeake , Full Time Member Services Representative, Sales , Elizabeth City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...