Company: Family Dollar Stores, Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
General Summary:The CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
Analysts will use first party data within our customer database to
identify, create, optimize, and retain customer segments and
generate personalized campaigns to engage customers. Analysts will
focus on lines of business between consumable and discretionary
products, including private brands. Analysts will hypothesis, test,
read, and implement offers based on set KPIs for driving store
trips, basket size, and program engagement. This role will
collaborate within the larger marketing department for digital
promotion and shopper marketing support with suppliers and cross
functionally with other departments such as IT, store operations,
merchandising, and strategy/insights. The CRM Analyst will create
standardized reporting of all tests for leadership review to
determine campaign viability. Analysts will provide program
insights as seen and generate weekly reports (Excel, Powerpoint) to
educate stakeholders on status and growth opportunities of CRM
database and loyalty programs. The analysts should be familiar with
SQL and be able to write basic code and queries. The ability to
data mine large volumes of customer metrics and 'make sense' of
data, draw actionable conclusions/insights and then put them into
practice to be proved out is important. Principal Duties &
- Main point of contact for digital couponing and loyalty
programs within Marketing, across company departments, and external
- Using first party data, generate customer personalization
ideas/recommendations for implementation and tracking that drive
sales, trips, and digital couponing program engagement.
- Management, maintenance, creation, analysis, and reporting of
customer database to identify segments and trends in customer
purchase history and behavior.
- Generate standardized reporting for all personalized digital
couponing campaigns to track and report performance; report on KPIs
and generate next step recommendations.
- Create and gain alignment for monthly company funded
offers/campaigns and manage/track liability for company funded
- Create and manage offers in system, as needed.
- Collaborate with shopper marketing teams to inform on insights
and drive offer support with merchandising and supplier partners in
support of targeted campaigns.
- Create and streamline processes that develop structure around
the analysis, management, and proposal and implementation of
targeted campaigns. Share best practices with marketing and
- Continually strive to review and propose future improvements to
existing targeted campaigns based on CRM analysis.
- Maintain understanding of current CRM trends and competitive
- Ability to write basic SQL code and queries.
- Ability to navigate large volumes of customer metrics and
generate actionable customer focused campaigns to drive program
- Other duties as assigned.Position Requirements:
- 60% office work environment/40% remote (if desired);
- 40+ work hours per week
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple workstreams that may
require coordination/collaboration with several departments.
- Inquisitive mind and logical thinker with customer focused
mindset and discovery lenses
- Excellent critical reasoning skills.Minimum
Requirements:Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business,
EconomicsExperience: 3 - 5 years analytic experience; experience in
retail with previous CRM and/or customer data experience preferred
Job Related Skills:
- Proven analytical abilities with strategic thought processes
and reporting skills
- Professional background at a discount / promotion oriented
retailer and/or marketing technology company.
- Ability to communicate effectively, develop partnerships, and
collaborate across multiple departments.
- Self-starter, comfortable and effective working with varying
levels of guidance.
- Ability to be accountable, multi-task, and set priorities with
a high attention to detail. Strong research, analysis, and
information delivery skills required.
- Computer Skills:
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel,
Word, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge and experience with database structures and CRM
- Ability to write basic SQL code and queries
Keywords: Family Dollar Stores, Inc., Chesapeake , Marketing Analyst, Advertising , Chesapeake, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!